nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I need that. Mine is still in the box. How do you update the software?
You need to have both your A & B modules in hand, data cable that came with the units, a PC with an internet connection and download teamviewer (I believe) to your PC. Then call their tech support line. The tech will remote into your computer and load the files, but they'll walk you thru it over the phone. They may re-schedule you, but if you have all that ready then you're less likely to get re-scheduled.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the group buy and the $50 donation as well.
How many people are we up to, is anyone counting?

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this still the only/best way to get video from a Iphone 5/6 (lightening) to play? That's the primary reason I would install the NAV-TV unit so just want to make sure I know what I'm getting my self into!

I got this to work last night using the setup below. It plays any video that is on my Iphone 5 through the HDMI - lightning adapter & HDMI to AV converter.
I played video off Youtube and that worked. Video off ATT Uverse App would play on the phone but not through the HDMI cable to the Raptor Nav screen.

I was able to play a streaming ESPN basketball game.

My next test is to try the direct TV app and the Hulu plus app.

I tried to hook up apple TV but couldn't get that to work. if anyone has done this please let us know.
I turned on the Raptor WIFI and used my home wireless internet while parked in the driveway. I just wanted to see how that worked in case I ever needed to use this feature.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for anyone still interested, i have made arrangements to get the few members here the group pricing without the 12 unit minimum. so sign up now and i will get these ordered tuesday may 26th. 10am will be the cut off time, so make sure you get signed up and paid.

killswitch engage

Reaction score
Is this the NTV-KIT419 kit from NavTV for us 2012's?

I think it's listed on their website as ALLSYNC-XG11 (w/ RSE). Would just like to know what I'd actually be getting.

Thanks.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the NTV-KIT419 kit from NavTV for us 2012's?

I think it's listed on their website as ALLSYNC-XG11 (w/ RSE). Would just like to know what I'd actually be getting.

Thanks.
it is the kit 418. the rse is a rear seat entertainment option. but we dont have rse in our trucks.

for everyone interested, please send payment through paypal to [email protected] in the notes, please put your frf name. we do not need a 12 unit minimum for this group buy. everyone who pays by 5/26 will be counted for this purchase. the prices for the units are on the first post of this thread. make sure to check it so you get the right one.