NAV Subscription?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My parents bought me the full package for the sync system for 3 years, map updates, gas stations, weather, movie theatres, traffic, everything. Its crazy expensive.

Really? The Sirius Travel Link with Traffic is $6/mo ($72/yr, $216/3yrs). Thats EXACTLY 2 tanks of fuel :) Sirius is like $150/year for single year options, not sure what 3 years is.....could be 4 tanks of fuel

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Ok, getting ready to renew Sirius and Travel Link (both components). Should I shoot for about $100/yr for the bundle? And ask if they can just bill me?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Got the works for $150 for 1 year. Probably could've done better but I don't want to mess with this anymore. Said it would be turned on w/in 5 minutes. 20 minutes later...nothing. Called back from the truck, didn't let her off the line 'til I confirmed Sirius AND Travel Link were turned on.

Oh and I insisted they bill me cause I don't want them to have my CC#.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ok, getting ready to renew Sirius and Travel Link (both components). Should I shoot for about $100/yr for the bundle? And ask if they can just bill me?

mine was $77 a year for just the radio subs so that sounds pretty good.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Just got my bill from Sirius in the mail. Shows $87.32 previous balance, in addition to what I just renewed. WTF? Been on hold for 45 minutes now to try and get this straightened out.

Good thing I didn't give these asshats my CC#!:banghead: