NAV screen or no NAV screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No NAV in mine but I got a loud switch:drool: Their will be some inside mods that will make up for it.I plan on a Lowrance GPS along with a system install.More on that later.

Believe me, when your Raptor is done, if you want to swap it for one that has the Ford nav, I will gladly accommodate you! ;)

levallois

Reaction score
I've monkeyed with my non-Nav system and I don't think that I get the Sirius Travel thing. However, since my job or life normally doesn't involve finding addresses that I am unfamiliar with and I can program in an address in Sync when I do need directions, it's not a problem. The truck is still cool as a jewel no matter the setup or optional equipment.

John

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've monkeyed with my non-Nav system and I don't think that I get the Sirius Travel thing. However, since my job or life normally doesn't involve finding addresses that I am unfamiliar with and I can program in an address in Sync when I do need directions, it's not a problem. The truck is still cool as a jewel no matter the setup or optional equipment.

John

Absolutely, A Raptor is a Raptor, and they're all cool regardless of what options you get. Glad to hear you're having fun with yours too!

sprint6car

Reaction score
you can get the backup camera without the NAV, besides my phone (droid) does eveything else including NAV & weather and it didnt cost 2gs

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
you can get the backup camera without the NAV, besides my phone (droid) does eveything else including NAV & weather and it didnt cost 2gs

Your phone does real time traffic and sports? It allows voice activated control of your music, NAV, and climate control system? Does it play DVD's? 10 GB Jukebox? I've got an Iphone (which is just as capable as the Droid) and it ain't the same.;)

There's a lot more to it than just NAV and weather. Plus, the back up camera is tiny in comparison. The black center line on the full screen back up camera is a huge plus for hooking up a trailer by yourself.