NAV Map version?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I purchased the new maps and went on a road trip. I noted several times in Utah where the speed limits were incorrect, and the overall map experience wasn't any better.

If I had to do it over again I would have saved my money and continued to use the old maps.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor came with A4 maps and I have upgraded every time a new version is released. I buy them on ebay when the price drops to around $50. Make sure you get the official packaging SYNC maps. I got burned on my purchase of the A9 maps because I bought the cheapest($20) and they turned out to be a bootleg copy(lesson learned), re-purchased from someone else and got the official SYNC A9 maps for $45.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2k for sync 3 w/ apple car play vs 45$ for A9 nav card and dealing with its short comings. or buy a mount for a phone and use apple car play?

With a little more work, you can get Sync 3 in there for anywhere from $500 to $800 depending on the cost of the takeout parts.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Raptor came with A4 maps and I have upgraded every time a new version is released. I buy them on ebay when the price drops to around $50. Make sure you get the official packaging SYNC maps. I got burned on my purchase of the A9 maps because I bought the cheapest($20) and they turned out to be a bootleg copy(lesson learned), re-purchased from someone else and got the official SYNC A9 maps for $45.
Do you have a link to the Ebay seller?
Went through Barstow on my way to the Raptor Assault and the Ford GPS got completely lost on the new highways.