NAV Map version?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just found a guy on Ebay selling them for $125 OBO. I'll lowball him to allow myself negotiating room. Pretty sure I have the A4 version lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just found a guy on Ebay selling them for $125 OBO. I'll lowball him to allow myself negotiating room. Pretty sure I have the A4 version lol

My link was for $74.99. Can't you use that on your 2013?

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw that one. Looks like its the same seller as the one you bought for 74.99. I'm bidding on one in Fort Myers, right down the road from me. So if he's not looking to settle, I'll get that $85 one

I didn't buy one because I'm not sure I need it since I just did A6 last summer.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't buy one because I'm not sure I need it since I just did A6 last summer.
Oh I hear ya. Yeah I don't use the nav much but I figure I might as well keep it somewhat up to date. A7 has been out long enough to start scoring deals on Ebay

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my eBay guy didn't want to deal, so I declined his pitiful counter offer along with a message saying that he's asking for way too much. I'll keep looking

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did we ever figure out why the Ford version is better than the Ebay version? I think somebody said it was..