NAV Map version?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the clue on the window sticker. I have been searching for new Raptors over the past couple of weeks and wondered if I typed in any VIN I could pull up any Raptor.

Well I just tried that today with the Raptor I'm going to pick up around noon today and it worked. Now I know exactly what came from the factory. Nice!

Anyone know if there is a way to find out of a Ford vehicle already has an extended warranty?

@Trick_Raptor PM me your VIN number and I can tell you if you have an ESP or not.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor PM me your VIN number and I can tell you if you have an ESP or not.

Thanks for the offer, I actually stopped by my local dealer before I set off to by my Raptor and asked for the service history. No ESP and no service/warranty history for the past year and 11,000 miles.

No dealer history at least. It appears there was a 7500 mile service and the Carmax performed a oil change using genuine Ford parts (wow) before I bought it.

sully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the A5 version in my 2014 Raptor and I do not care for it at all. I traded a 2011 Raptor in on this one and I wish I had the nav system in it.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, part of the mapping system, especially for a Raptor was much better in my 12'.

Breadcrumbs worked the way they should in my 12, the 14 sucks.

In my 12' with breadcrumbs turned on it tracks your last ~140 miles since last turned on and it just continuously tracks. Doesn't matter if your on the map screen or not.

In my 14' with breadcrumbs on it only tracks like 40 miles or so and you have to have the map screen up otherwise it quits tracking. It really sucks my off road 14' Raptor has worse off road nav than my 12' Lariat...tried to get Ford involved to fix/make it like the 12' but no solution....really disappointed.

D

Deleted member 12951

A6 been available awhile. I got mine off eBay for $60 quite a while ago. I've noticed a little difference but nothing major. It is not worth full retail though.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A6 been available awhile. I got mine off eBay for $60 quite a while ago. I've noticed a little difference but nothing major. It is not worth full retail though.
But the question is, is it worth it at all? I don't have any issues with the A4 in my truck, and in fact I never use the nav. Is there any other issues with having outdated software? I'll probably get it eventually, just trying to find motivation and a good price.

D

Deleted member 12951

But the question is, is it worth it at all? I don't have any issues with the A4 in my truck, and in fact I never use the nav. Is there any other issues with having outdated software? I'll probably get it eventually, just trying to find motivation and a good price.

I think so. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling now that I am up-to-date. Besides, What is $60? Shit, I just spent that tonight at dinner with my wife.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think so. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling now that I am up-to-date. Besides, What is $60? Shit, I just spent that tonight at dinner with my wife.
There's no way that includes the drinks...

Besides I think I need to update my SYNC too, might as well do it all.