NAV Map version?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3rdStng

Reaction score
I just picked up my '14 Ruby Red Raptor on the 1st and while poking around other web sites, I learned that the latest NAV Map release was A5. The sales guy made a comment that he couldn't find the SD card for my truck and had to go get one from another place. I received the A4 version and I'm wondering what others are getting with their new '14 Raptors. Should I complain to the dealer? Should I go straight to Ford?

D

Deleted member 12951

I have a 14' RR SE too. Just ran out to look at the card.

2e9522526f29ef24bcf1c1307a1e6899.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the A5 from eBay and wasn't impressed. They seem to be a couple of years behind in map updates.

OP
OP
3rdStng

3rdStng

Reaction score
Thanks all. Glad to hear the A5 update isn't worth it. I updated the NAV DVD in my Expedition after about 4-5 years had passed. I'll probably wait for A6 or A7 as well.

boosting1bar

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 14 came with the A5 but only because they couldn't find the card for my truck either and pulled one from another vehicle on the lot

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have the A4 also.

Couple of weeks ago I was going out To a fellow Raptor owners house in a new development and it looked like I was driving through swamp land. I kinda liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk