Nav/dvd while driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forscan doesn’t happen to be able to crack it right?

Ive used Lockpick on my gm vehicle’s, but they have been telling me for 2 years now, itll be out in a couple weeks for the raptor.. :(

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NAV tv has mirror phone to Sync screen if that’s what your looking for? Or so you want to interface another device to Sync?

OP
OP
Biggwrm

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NAV tv has mirror phone to Sync screen if that’s what your looking for? Or so you want to interface another device to Sync?
No im just looking to be able to do stuff on the screen while driving. Play a dvd for my kid or type in addresses. Hell you cant recall your mirrors from memory while your in drive.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes very true. Above 5mph all the fun gets disabled. A real bummer. But NAV-TV makes a few adapters to allow you to mirror your phone/tablet to your Sync screen or keep the cameras running full time etc. they have a few options. Most are like $250.00-$400.00 however.

See if anything you want to do applies. I wish there were some ForScan hacks to open the system up.

https://navtv.com/

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What other functionality does this provide besides allowing you to interface with the Nav while driving?

OP
OP
Biggwrm

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill check em both out, doesn’t happen to give the nav a British voice does it? Lol could go for an Irish accent

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
English-english narration would be awesome, regrettably it's the same lady in there.

As far as I can tell it just enables address entry and all other nav functions that would be blocked out while in motion. I think some settings stuff may still be blocked out...but maybe that was just the test-settings-change-theme stuff.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the NAV. to work while driving in a GEN 1... PITA having to sit in a parking lot to enter address/addresses when passenger can do it while I'm driving.
Some simple,go into system and click a button,or need special Geek tools,Computer know how,and then need to take to dealer anyway...LOL....

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought these trucks offered send to vehicle directions/destinations? Have to look into this.

Update!!!

Just answered my own question. Go into FordPass and hit find. Once it comes up you can send to vehicle and choose what nav app you want. I would have to imagine this can work if a passenger does it while your driving? I’m gonna have to experiment.