Nashville Ford Dealer has at least 6 2013 Raptors on the lot today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
According to their website Galpin only has 6, a week ago hey had quite a few more. Hard to believe, but they are able to sell them for huge dealer mark up. And have the largest allocation in the nation...

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they always get the most SVT vehicles, but I have never and will never pay any markup. Some people don`t mind, i`m just not one of them.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at Galpin ford back in july of last year....was on honeymoon with the wife in LA and was like we HAVE to stop by. They had like 10 raptors in total that I could see. i told the wife lets buy one and drive it back home across country lol.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HF---bet they stay on the lot at 10k over lol.... Folks like that people remember when times are not so good..

Agreed.

My local Ford dealer is still sitting on a black 2012 screw that they want at least MSRP out of. They have had it since May.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They cater to a lot of money is no option crowd, they will have no trouble selling them, they probably sell 10+ each month.