Nashville Ford Dealer has at least 6 2013 Raptors on the lot today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Overboost

Reaction score
I just happened to drive by Crown Ford on Thompson Lane in Nashville this morning and saw a Red 2013 Raptor out front so I whipped around to take a look. A salesperson came out and talked with me for a minute about it and said they had 8 new Raptors on the lot (I only saw 6). I was surprised to say the least. Anyway according to him a guy ordered them for his "company trucks" but somehow Ford stepped in and figured out that in reality he wanted to take them to Canada and sell for more money. That is what he told me anyway. They are all optioned the same with front and rear camera, tailgate step, bed extender and moon roof. Three are black, 2 red and one white and all are SCREWS. No markup stickers on them.

If anyone goes up there I would suggest talking to Kayla Jones (salesperson) and Lee Woodward (manager). I'm just putting this out there in case someone in the area doesn't want to wait. I am waiting b/c I want the blue accent interior but it was hard to walk away without one today.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just happened to drive by Crown Ford on Thompson Lane in Nashville this morning and saw a Red 2013 Raptor out front so I whipped around to take a look. A salesperson came out and talked with me for a minute about it and said they had 8 new Raptors on the lot (I only saw 6). I was surprised to say the least. Anyway according to him a guy ordered them for his "company trucks" but somehow Ford stepped in and figured out that in reality he wanted to take them to Canada and sell for more money. That is what he told me anyway. They are all optioned the same with front and rear camera, tailgate step, bed extender and moon roof. Three are black, 2 red and one white and all are SCREWS. No markup stickers on them.

If anyone goes up there I would suggest talking to Kayla Jones (salesperson) and Lee Woodward (manager). I'm just putting this out there in case someone in the area doesn't want to wait. I am waiting b/c I want the blue accent interior but it was hard to walk away without one today.

Not often do you find 8 Raptors sitting on a dealers lot at one time...great find...

I am sure there is more to the story than the dealer is telling...so the dealer is selling them for MSRP?

I would have those bad boys parked out front together... That is cool

Wonder how long they will last?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you they will go at least $2500 off MSRP.

They accidently sold me another one at Xplan. lol

I wasnt so lucky on mine though - $2500 off.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make mention of it on their Facebook page. I checked them out after OP mentioned.

OP
OP
Overboost

Overboost

Reaction score
They are all for sale and the sales manager that was there said he would deal on them. He also told me how some dealers mark them up but "we don't do that". I have pics on my phone of a row of 4 of them in the back lot.

OP
OP
Overboost

Overboost

Reaction score
Well, one has been sold so far off this forum and 2 more are in the works. Thanks to whoever is buying. It doesn't really do anything for me on mine but I'm happy to have been at least a little help to someone here wanting one.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if they would mind if I came by in the middle of the night and switched beds with their blue one.....

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they have 8 Raptors on their lot, I wonder how many Galpin Ford has?