Nano treatment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No experience YET. A guy local here in Plano, TX uses Nano coatings and swears by them. Says he loves them more than any other product. I plan on going and getting the 5+ year full Nano treatment from him in the next month or so. I have stopped by when he has just been wrapping up the treatment on other vehicles and man is it awesome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No experience YET. A guy local here in Plan, TX uses Nano coatings and swears by them. Says he loves them more than any other product. I plan on going and getting the 5+ year full Nano treatment from him in the next month or so. I have stopped by when he has just been wrapping up the treatment on other vehicles and man is it awesome.
Good stuff man, any idea pricing ? I'd assume anywhere from $1000-$3000

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend it

I had the nano coatings (Artic Coat) done on my last 2 trucks. Besides the paint correction which makes the paint glow it made the maintenance on them much easier. Nothing sticks to it and cleaning is a cakewalk (shadow Black) waiting on the $$$ to get my new 18 Done....

Scrprigger

Reaction score
A1C88EE6-487D-4A74-944D-18CACF23E69E.png 73B30341-C47F-42E0-848C-F303438E5F67.png I just did the IGL Kenzo on my 2018 LB Raptor. Looks amazing!! I had it done to my 2015 F350 Platinum and it was a lot easier to maintain. Just always looks waxed even when dirty and is easier to clean. I’d post a video but not sure how.
The most important part is the paint prep. This stuff only comes off by wet sanding so you need to have a quality installer do the paint correction prior to applying the coating. All paint, even brand new needs correcting. Hope that helps.

Last edited: