N gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I bent up a piece of stainless for the left side of console. Loops over the top a couple inches, and is bent so there is 1/2 an inch between it and side of console. I used 3 screws to attach to the angle down 3 inches. So minimal marks if taken off. The ngauge mounts on the front of it, and a phone mount at the back. The ngauge is in a swivel pod mount. It looks like a slim switch could be mounted in there if you wanted. It would be interesting if somebody made an air vent that incorporated ngauge in it. So with ngauge you can tell what intercooler, knock sensors etc are doing. The position of ngauge is such that your hand rests on gear shifter and your thumb can program. If you used a U bend at the top instead a L you could run a switch no problem. If you made the piece the length of the console it would make running wires easy. 1 switch at the back would be neat to control top switches

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics

Well I bent up a piece of stainless for the left side of console. Loops over the top a couple inches, and is bent so there is 1/2 an inch between it and side of console. I used 3 screws to attach to the angle down 3 inches. So minimal marks if taken off. The ngauge mounts on the front of it, and a phone mount at the back. The ngauge is in a swivel pod mount. It looks like a slim switch could be mounted in there if you wanted. It would be interesting if somebody made an air vent that incorporated ngauge in it. So with ngauge you can tell what intercooler, knock sensors etc are doing. The position of ngauge is such that your hand rests on gear shifter and your thumb can program. If you used a U bend at the top instead a L you could run a switch no problem. If you made the piece the length of the console it would make running wires easy. 1 switch at the back would be neat to control top switches