N Fab Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the pic on mania is of the standard f-150 one, though they have both part numbers...

the reason the standard one looks taller is because it is narrower...

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: F-150 Mania

Update: Yesterday I was calling around several places to purchase a bumper. I spoke with this "F-150 Mania" which is answered by another companies operator system. Once you finally get transferred over I was speaking with someone that sounded like Katt Williams. He was not really that helpful and said he would call back in a few minutes to let me know if they were in stock or not. I never heard back. Through-out the day I called several times and then today as well, and now they will not answer. Today I searched their website and the Raptor bumpers have been removed???

The place sounds sketchy and I would not purchase from there even if they do start to sell them again. Per N-Fab themselves, the F-150 Mania price did not include any freight or shipping. The N-Fab price is $950 to your door, powder-coated and crated. So they say it would have been near the same price anyway. My .02 cents, FFS

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't at first, but it started growing on me. Most of all the price grew on me. It's half of what most others cost. FFS