MyKey = DON'T DO IT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On our 16 F150 I programmed my wife's key to the 65mph(speed limit is 50mph around here) speed limit and limited the radio volume as a joke. She was not entertained. Didn't dare try it with her Raptor.lol.

Someday you should learn the difference between a sense of humor and a deathwish. :)

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I thought I was being smart and setting up a MyKey so it would save all my settings in the truck, IE seat position mirrors forscan changes etc.... WELL, Yeah no....

1) It removed ALL of my forescan changes
2) It removed a bunch of terrain modes and changed my live valve suspension settings
3) Forced lane departure on me and would not let me turn it off
4) Speed and Radio volume limited....
5) Probably some other dumb stuff too I did not take the time to notice

Here is the frustrating part. My truck resides in NV most of the time and this time I drove it home to NC where I created the MyKey, the problem is you cannot erase the MyKey without both keys.... So 2 a day air envelope later for the second key from NV problem solved....

If you guys ever get the idea of creating a MyKey on a 2019 DON'T DO IT!!!!

I don’t know how, but I missed this post originally. I have to say that while I was reading the post I couldn’t shake the following line out of my head:

“Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?”

Paul Armer

Reaction score
Ok so I thought I was being smart and setting up a MyKey so it would save all my settings in the truck, IE seat position mirrors forscan changes etc.... WELL, Yeah no....

1) It removed ALL of my forescan changes
2) It removed a bunch of terrain modes and changed my live valve suspension settings
3) Forced lane departure on me and would not let me turn it off
4) Speed and Radio volume limited....
5) Probably some other dumb stuff too I did not take the time to notice

Here is the frustrating part. My truck resides in NV most of the time and this time I drove it home to NC where I created the MyKey, the problem is you cannot erase the MyKey without both keys.... So 2 a day air envelope later for the second key from NV problem solved....

If you guys ever get the idea of creating a MyKey on a 2019 DON'T DO IT!!!!
So………
I just did the same thing. I have MyKeys set on all my other cars as the kids drive them.

For some reason though my 2019 raptor key has decided since I set a my key to not let me disable.

I have both keys, no idea how to disable not be arrive on line can help.

is there anyone out there that help me reset my raptor keys.

Thx

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did it by mistake.
Thought I'd be saving other things.

I lost dive terrain modes.

Forscan looks to be retained. Because my mirrors folded inwards when I locked the car.