MY23 new order scheduled for build date in 10 days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might have a built date but you’re probably going to be sitting a month out there or longer waiting on parts lol. there’s still a bunch of 22’s still waiting for parts so.

Liberty16

Reaction score
Wishful thinking! I Ordered MY22 37 PP with every option at MSRP on 11/10/21 and got the VIN a few weeks later. The truck was built on 8/7/22 it has been sitting on ramp 59 in Dearborn on a Microchip hold I was told by Ford Performance and my dealer. I was also told the chip is expected 10/15-10/21 if that happens with delivery times, I will be lucky to get my truck before Christmas! I am looking at over a year's wait! Ford keeps sending weekly emails thanking me for my patience, lol! Thanks, Ford. I was going to finance, but rates are too high, so I'll probably pay cash - another negative for the long production time we missed out on historically low rates. Good luck with all 2022 remaining orders. For those who are putting in the 2023 orders, this will be your reality.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you getting a separate email with a delayed order? my "track order" doesn't work
No, my tracker hasn’t worked since day one. My dealer told me. I was originally 10/18, then 10/19, now week of 10/24 without a date

shahsahaj

Reaction score
I ordered my 23 (37 pack)
w an allocation on July 27th. No vin. Just two emails about production delays. I called ford and they said the order is there and will be eventually made but no ETA. How are some people getting their orders in production if their order date is later than mine? Curious. Is anyone else in the same boat?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
w an allocation on July 27th. No vin. Just two emails about production delays. I called ford and they said the order is there and will be eventually made but no ETA. How are some people getting their orders in production if their order date is later than mine? Curious. Is anyone else in the same boat?
It’s just how they work. Apparently it’s a complex algorithm

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 on 10/18/2021. It was scheduled for build finally 9/5/2022. Plenty of others similar with hundreds (thousands?) of later orders built first. You're along for the ride at this point, with no guarantees.