MY23 Livernois Tune with Dyno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoonieUno

Reaction score
Well boys, I finally got my 2023 tuned, and man is it a world of difference.

83HP and 111TQ gain to the wheels. This first tune is not even all she’s got, can probably squeeze another 40hp and 40tq out of her. Will probably go in a couple months to get a little more aggressive.

This is how this truck was meant to run. Only other performance mod is an upgraded Intercooler.

I will say, this wasn’t cheap. Only way to do the 23’s is to order a new unlocked ECU from Ford which cost a pretty penny. All in all with Dyno pulls and custom tune, was around $2,300, but worth every penny.

Any questions let me know.

IMG_1305.jpeg

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to compare that power curve to Goose tune. In all my experience peak numbers are not quite as important as power under the curve. With that said there does appear to be sharp drop from Livernois tune.

OP
OP
BoonieUno

BoonieUno

Reaction score
Interesting how you lost both HP and torque in the higher rpm range
They graph it a little weird, for some reason they didn’t use red for HP and blue for TQ. The reds are both Stock HP and TQ, the Blues are both the Tuned numbers. TQ falls off at 3500, but HP keeps building until about 5300.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are VERY impressive gains. Not only in terms of peak numbers (useless save for bragging rights) but especially for area under the curve. It’s almost a consistent gain.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a previous (and self-admitted fanboy) Livernois customer, I'd love to see a better graph where they start the run at the same bottom end. Where's Dan? Is this his doing? That's wild. Were the runs back to back with same conditions? The colors of the lines initially threw me off, though it's clear once I read the table.

A tune is down the road for me, so either @Livernois Motorsports or Goose so far. Leaning @GooseTuned at this point.