MY23 75 anniversary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antcap51

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck last night!! I will get some picks next week went right to Detailer. I ordered 8/27 with blend date 10/29 and built 11/19. 35 Black with upgraded tire package and spray in bed liner. It is beautiful. Can’t wait to get it back. I did notice a 75 anniversary sticker right above the rear view mirror. I should have taken a pic. It is the 75 anniversary for the F series. Thanks for all the content on the forum I don’t post much but read as much as I can.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just picked up my truck last night!! I will get some picks next week went right to Detailer. I ordered 8/27 with blend date 10/29 and built 11/19. 35 Black with upgraded tire package and spray in bed liner. It is beautiful. Can’t wait to get it back. I did notice a 75 anniversary sticker right above the rear view mirror. I should have taken a pic. It is the 75 anniversary for the F series. Thanks for all the content on the forum I don’t post much but read as much as I can.
Sick Prius bro!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Congrats!