MY22 was just moved to MY23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

splatz400

Reaction score
Ordered 4/27 and just got word today from my dealer that my MY22 w/ 37PP was moved to MY23. I'm not even mad, got to switch from Atlas Blue to Avalanche! Now the wait begins, again.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 4/27 and just got word today from my dealer that my MY22 w/ 37PP was moved to MY23. I'm not even mad, got to switch from Atlas Blue to Avalanche! Now the wait begins, again.
Hopefully, you have an allocation! If not, you will be waiting forever! Every dealer tells you that you have allocation but you never do! I placed my order in Dec 21 but found one 2 weeks ago at a very good deal!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I would ditch the 37pp, you'll have a better shot.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my favorite color of all time ! Just got my 22 37 PP in Iconic silver , would have done Avalanche if available . Congrats , I guess good things come to those who wait .

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the process for that? Did you have to sign an order and resubmit? I emailed my dealer today asking about next steps since it doesn't look like my '22 is getting scheduled either.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As stated in another thread, these “R” models are going to eat into the total number of Raptors produced. With that said, your 23 37 PP might be a little tough to come by given the fact your dealer didn’t have a 22 allocation for ya. But boy, I sure hope we’re wrong and you score that 37 PP Avalanche…

OP
OP
S

splatz400

Reaction score
Hopefully, you have an allocation! If not, you will be waiting forever! Every dealer tells you that you have allocation but you never do! I placed my order in Dec 21 but found one 2 weeks ago at a very good deal!
Well its my BIL's dealership and they have an allocation for me.
What was the process for that? Did you have to sign an order and resubmit? I emailed my dealer today asking about next steps since it doesn't look like my '22 is getting scheduled either.
I asked my BIL a few weeks back if it was official yet as I saw the rumors here about later orders are going to "roll over" he text me last night a screenshot of the new order and asked what color I wanted.