My Wife just puked in my Raptor

What do I do after my wife just puked in my new Raptor?

• Tell her I need a new 2020 Raptor since my 2019 was puked in

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Trade my Gen 2 for a Gen 1, cuz I’m obviously gonna have cam phasers issues at some point

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Trade my wife for a new one

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Tell her I need $2000 worth of mods to fix the carpet issue

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Do nothing now, just bank the whole episode for when I do some stupid shit in the future

Votes: 79 44.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What a whiner. If you can't handle cleaning it drop it off at a detail shop. If you are too cheap to have a professional clean it up you overshot your budget buying a Raptor. I am sure it's much cheaper to clean the Prius you missed out on. Give your wife a break!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Use this. Let dry naturally. Then if needed rent an ozone machine for a few hours.

View attachment 132586
@duracell24 - for the next time you two go out tasting wines, keep a tub of this in the back seat storage area... just in case.

FWIW - though my wife has not hurled after a few wineries, she’s definitely had some too many but knew to stop. Universally, every 2nd or 3rd some guy comments on the Rap - ‘I wish my wife would let me have one of those’.

I’m looking forward to your next poll. ;-)