My Wife just puked in my Raptor

What do I do after my wife just puked in my new Raptor?

• Tell her I need a new 2020 Raptor since my 2019 was puked in

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Trade my Gen 2 for a Gen 1, cuz I’m obviously gonna have cam phasers issues at some point

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Trade my wife for a new one

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Tell her I need $2000 worth of mods to fix the carpet issue

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Do nothing now, just bank the whole episode for when I do some stupid shit in the future

Votes: 79 44.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time to trade in I guess? Smell never goes away, hear there’s some good wife material coming out of Eastern Europe though.

Get the thing shampooed, who cares about floor mats get some weather techs tho if wifey can’t handle the booze. If it still smells you could go as far as ripping carpet out on that side & replacing I imagine it isn’t that difficult to do nor would I imagine the carpet costing much.

Be worse in center console would have to take all that shit apart & soak it in soapy water to get clean lots of trim
Pieces etc

On the vette forum I check occasionally I once read a build thread where a very handy guy took a totaled car & rebuilt, carpet smelled like smoke & he actually had success taking carpet out & getting it professionally cleaned (not sure where maybe an upholsterer or a carpet cleaner specifically) but worked out for him.

Last edited:

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time to trade in I guess? Smell never goes away, hear there’s some good wife material coming out of Eastern Europe though.

Got a link?

Take it to a pro detailer, have the truck cleaned and the carpets scotch gaurded, put the receipt into a Christmas card and stick it under the tree, all winning.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Team, looking for some advice here. My wife just puked in my less than 6 week old Raptor. ...I took her to the western part of VA for her birthday...did a bunch of taste testings at some wineries...ended up with Linden Vineyards Chardonnay all over my passenger side mat and onto some of the carpet.

She says she feels really bad, but I don’t know where to go from here. I’ve read about unforgivable sins and not sure where this falls. Looking for some guidance.

Bank the Husband Points and move on.

Unforgivable sin is like... “you should sell your motorcycle” or “I don’t really get along with your dog, maybe we could give him to another family?”

Going a little too far on winery day birthday celebration is laid out in the wife duties, page 3. it’s a ploy to see how you’ll react in the moment. If you were smart, you immediately jumped into action cleaning things up and making sure she felt ok. Anything short of this and she knows you’re a “starter husband”.

Now, if you didn’t acquit yourself well enough and don’t want to be a temporary spouse, you can still rescue things, but, it may involve get a Rap for her.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you post such on the forum? Be more respectful to your spouse. To answer your “real” question take the carpet out on that side and replace it and you will not have the forever oder some are stating you”ll have. You took your wife out for the day and indulged yourselves in libations. She had an accident which is easily fixed. Take care of it. NEVER exspose your spouses humility or self esteem to the public to get stupid cracks back from them. She deserves more from you.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would you post such on the forum? Be more respectful to your spouse. To answer your “real” question take the carpet out on that side and replace it and you will not have the forever oder some are stating you”ll have. You took your wife out for the day and indulged yourselves in libations. She had an accident which is easily fixed. Take care of it. NEVER exspose your spouses humility or self esteem to the public to get stupid cracks back from them. She deserves more from you.
Excellent advise. We all sin, and love covers a multitude of sin.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts if you think you’re banking any get out of jail free points. Better get that in writing!

OP
OP
D

duracell24

Reaction score
Thanks to those who had the emotional intelligence to sense the original post dripping with sarcasm and respond appropriately. If you didn’t grasp that this post was mostly for laughs, I’m sorry. You can rest in the assurance that I love my wife dearly.

Upon returning home, I cleaned up the mess all by myself after ensuring she was taken care of and after putting our 4 kids to bed. We have laughed about it all morning.

Unless I’m missing something, I’m not sure how I “exposed” her on the internet. This isn’t Facebook, no one knows her name, there were no pictures, etc.

Such is life...have a great Saturday! And be careful of VA vineyards. They can catch up to you quickly!