My Wife just puked in my Raptor

What do I do after my wife just puked in my new Raptor?

• Tell her I need a new 2020 Raptor since my 2019 was puked in

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Trade my Gen 2 for a Gen 1, cuz I’m obviously gonna have cam phasers issues at some point

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Trade my wife for a new one

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Tell her I need $2000 worth of mods to fix the carpet issue

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Do nothing now, just bank the whole episode for when I do some stupid shit in the future

Votes: 79 44.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louscrew

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh. For those who thought he was serious, not much more he can say to change your mind...

Aww shit, this is why I can't stop coming here. Laughing at each other and yourself can be very healing in the right doses. :iranmaybe:

My bride of 33 years is the best part of me and if I were to post something like this and show her the responses, she would slap my arm and bust up laughing because the ladies are just as hilarious if not more so in a group.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was your child would that bother you? Really? She's your better half or supposed to be else why would you be with her? Deal with it and when you have kids when they ****, shit, or puke on you maybe you'll realize how whiney you sound on here. Man up

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would simply pass this article on for future ventures in the truck.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/150522-11-*******-tips-for-sensitive-gag-reflexes-small-mouths

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would you post such on the forum? Be more respectful to your spouse. To answer your “real” question take the carpet out on that side and replace it and you will not have the forever oder some are stating you”ll have. You took your wife out for the day and indulged yourselves in libations. She had an accident which is easily fixed. Take care of it. NEVER exspose your spouses humility or self esteem to the public to get stupid cracks back from them. She deserves more from you.

Does your husband get upset with you when you post on here?? I assume he would rather you be cooking and cleaning. Before you return to the kitchen, any tips for how you keep your mangina smelling fresh and clean?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

duracell24

Reaction score
If it was your child would that bother you? Really? She's your better half or supposed to be else why would you be with her? Deal with it and when you have kids when they ****, shit, or puke on you maybe you'll realize how whiney you sound on here. Man up

Thanks for your insight.
See my post from page 2. Have a great night.