My Wife just puked in my Raptor

What do I do after my wife just puked in my new Raptor?

• Tell her I need a new 2020 Raptor since my 2019 was puked in

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Trade my Gen 2 for a Gen 1, cuz I’m obviously gonna have cam phasers issues at some point

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Trade my wife for a new one

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Tell her I need $2000 worth of mods to fix the carpet issue

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Do nothing now, just bank the whole episode for when I do some stupid shit in the future

Votes: 79 44.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duracell24

Reaction score
Team, looking for some advice here. My wife just puked in my less than 6 week old Raptor. No joke. I don’t know how to handle this. I’m at a loss for words. I took her to the western part of VA for her birthday...did a bunch of taste testings at some wineries...ended up with Linden Vineyards Chardonnay all over my passenger side mat and onto some of the carpet.

She says she feels really bad, but I don’t know where to go from here. I’ve read about unforgivable sins and not sure where this falls. Looking for some guidance.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is possibly the best thing that ever happened to you. Get out of jail free card. Hose off the mat, clean the carpet, and hold it over her head forever!

Edit: My wife puked in my old truck once, but it wasn't new. The kicker was that some of it went into the vent! I managed to clean it up fine though. No lingering smell whatsoever. It's fixable.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure that by now you have cleaned it up to your satisfaction and you may not ever smell it except on a hot day when the truck has been parked outside in the sun for a couple hours, but deep down in the carpet there are organic molecules that no automotive engineer intended to be there. Your truck was new but now it will never, ever be the same. There is no un-puking it. This is forever.

By my lights you should get to leave the toilet seat up for as long as you live, and she doesn't get to complain about it, mention it, or even resort to a heavy sigh when she has to (OMG!) configure the toilet seat for her use.