My View Resets Randomly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
I have been noticing a couple issues with the My View screen. Mine seems to reset randomly. I will set it up and then it will be back to whatever it had before I customized it.

I have also noticed "Off Road" screen stays on my view even if it is deselected.

I also set up "My gauges" to have boost and air charge temp showing. Randomly on a restart that reverts back to transmission temp and no other gauge.

I have reset the display with power and seek buttons, I have also set up two different profiles to make sure that it wasn't resetting because of some weird profile mismatch.

I swore I saw a thread about this somewhere but can't seem to find it again.

Anybody have this issue?

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a similar thread and answered there. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2021-raptor-gauge-cluster-keeps-resetting.87274/

Sounds like the three of us have the same issue, but @tooldrmr2009 says his don't revert after changes.
I'm constantly watching new tech bulletins at work coming out for various vehicles mainly f150s closer though, if I see anything I'll be sure to post in the "verified fix thread I started a bit ago. I know there's one out for f150s/raptors now for various radio settings resetting like sound, preset's, Bluetooth/apple/Android issues and the bulletin is for updating the sync system but sounds like it may happen over the air as I can't get the software to show available for the update on the laptop yet. I'll keep everyone posted in the thread as it's easier :happy107:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My gauges also revert back to the temp after every restart. Pretty annoying. I set it to boost and oil pressure but after it resetting so many times I just use the measurements page.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted about my gauges reverting back to the trans temp in a different thread. Should be an easy fix with a software update, just need Ford to look into it.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. After changing it like 3x I abandoned the effort and changed the configurable gauges up top to the ones I wanted. Those seem to stay the same.