GEN 1 My trip to Hennessy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bull

Bull

Reaction score
Your comment “I would definitely get work done there if I had the money” definitely looks like an endorsement so not sure what you are saying.

I clarified that already in my second post.

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fun place to visit! they seem to do a very good job with tuning.
I priced a blower kit from them, what didn't work for me was if there was any issues I would have had to take my truck back to TX. not really doable for me. They build some awsome stuff!

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to see one at the drag strip, curious if they can really back up the their times

OP
OP
Bull

Bull

Reaction score
Fun place to visit! they seem to do a very good job with tuning.
I priced a blower kit from them, what didn't work for me was if there was any issues I would have had to take my truck back to TX. not really doable for me. They build some awsome stuff!

Yea they were tuning an Exorcist when I showed up, it was putting down some crazy numbers.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude. Google Hennescrewed and tell me again you would spend your money there. I wouldn't spend your money there.

Thought you were kidding with the "Hennescrewed",....but did Google it..WOW...lots of info....Thanks! I'll stick with "Shelby"...IMHO,most well known and stable a company....no problems with mine.

OP
OP
Bull

Bull

Reaction score
Would like to see one at the drag strip, curious if they can really back up the their times
Thought you were kidding with the "Hennescrewed",....but did Google it..WOW...lots of info....Thanks! I'll stick with "Shelby"...IMHO,most well known and stable a company....no problems with mine.

Shelby's are nice.

Raptor10X

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and I appreciate you sharing!

My experience has been great with them although others have had challenges.

I have more challenges with FORD and that seems to be more of a running theme on this forum.

More popular to hate on someone you don’t have to deal with.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor10x have you had a chance to run it or verify the times?

OP
OP
Bull

Bull

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and I appreciate you sharing!

My experience has been great with them although others have had challenges.

I have more challenges with FORD and that seems to be more of a running theme on this forum.

More popular to hate on someone you don’t have to deal with.

Seriously, People tend to forget that what goes on there is no different than what Ford, GM and every other Manufacturer does to its customers on a regular basis and on a much larger scale.

Again, I have no reason to defend them but I was just making a post based on my personal experience which is all that should matter, not just talking about what I've heard and read about online which anybody can do.