My Story: 2020 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Well after roughly 16 months and 13,770 miles I said good bye to the Raptor yesterday and took delivery of a 2021 Ram TRX that I ordered on April 13th. I truly appreciate the knowledge everybody has here on this site, and the willingness to help out a guy that hadn't had a Ford product since I said good bye to my 1988 Ford Bronco after I graduated from College. While I really enjoyed the Raptor, I just was never in love with it. Turns out I'm a Ram guy at heart. Add to the fact that prices are stupid right now on the Raptor, and that I got $4,000 more than I paid for it, and that the dealership I bought the TRX was $5,000 off sticker, and it was just a move that made sense for me. You won't find me saying that the TRX is better than the Raptor, because there are ways that the Raptor is going to be the better truck (lighter and better fuel economy). The TRX is simply the better truck for me.

Again- thank you to everybody that helped a Ford Newby out. I'll always be grateful to the folks on this forum!
RaptorGoodBye2.jpgRaptorGoodBye3.jpgTRX2.jpgTRX3.jpg

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Miami FL it's impossible to find a trx for even msrp. Disgust me how dealership do that.... trucks just sit