My Silver 13' Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer did you buy from? I'm from DSM, buy my stuff at Noble in Indianola. Great looking pics, especially the one by the 124th A-7. I just stopped flying out there last year. Enjoy your new truck!

Fergus

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
What dealer did you buy from? I'm from DSM, buy my stuff at Noble in Indianola. Great looking pics, especially the one by the 124th A-7. I just stopped flying out there last year. Enjoy your new truck!

Fergus

I got prices from all the DSM metro dealers and a few smaller dealers north of Des Moines. I ended up ordering it through Gabus. They had the best price. Granger Motors was close, but they didn't want to allow me as much for my 2011 FX4 on trade. I am very happy with Gabus and how kept me up to date during the whole process. My salesman emailed me at least once a week or anytime there was a status change. Plus free oil changes for life :waytogo:

TheGreatDew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks awesome I just got mine on the 2nd!

I like the Eco Boost style licence plate holder. Did you just grab it off one or did you have to kind of modify it to get it on?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks awesome I just got mine on the 2nd!

I like the Eco Boost style licence plate holder. Did you just grab it off one or did you have to kind of modify it to get it on?

Its the original that came with the truck. Just had to cut the 2 little tabs on the backside down to get it sit flush with the bumper. Getting that bumper guard off without taking the whole bumper off the truck pretty much sucked.

TheGreatDew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the original that came with the truck. Just had to cut the 2 little tabs on the backside down to get it sit flush with the bumper. Getting that bumper guard off without taking the whole bumper off the truck pretty much sucked.

Awesome I might have to try that, I like the look. Damn NJ and our 2 licence plates >.<

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome I might have to try that, I like the look. Damn NJ and our 2 licence plates >.<

I am in CT and we have the two license plate law too. I ordered two four inch Rigid lights for each side of the plate. There is a special bracket they make as well that fits on the inside of the bumper and the two lights get attached to it. If my truck ever gets here, I will post some pics!