My second Gen 3 in two months!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey RAp

Reaction score
I have a 22 37 pkg in black and paid 10k over. Why 30k ? Are they that in demand, I would love to know if that’s the accurate price or are you just pulling our leg.

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 37 pkg in black and paid 10k over. Why 30k ? Are they that in demand, I would love to know if that’s the accurate price or are you just pulling our leg.
If you're referring to the 37 PP I mentioned in my original post, that truck was priced at 30K over msrp in June/July/August. When I first saw it listed I tried making a deal, but they wouldn't budge off 30K. Most 37s I found back then were 20-30K over. It was the only Atlas Blue within 1500 miles of me.

The dealership was about an hour away and I had an opportunity to stop in due to some business I had not too far from it. When I walked up to it, there was a sold sign on the rearview mirror. Tgey said it was sold to someone from California. I noticed a week or two later it was still listed on their website so I called. They still had it because the buyer's financing fell through (probably due in part to the ADM...lol).

They had it for awhile, and I tried again and they did lower it to 25 over. I refused to pay 25 over, so I walked. I don't know what it eventually sold for because I didn't buy that truck. However, that experience was why I ended up buying the 35 in August. Then in October my 37 showed up at a different dealer and I was able to work a much better deal with them. The 37 I wound up buying hadn't even been built when I was trying to buy the other 37.

I'm sure the market has softened since then. Interest rates are about double today, so I doubt too many, if any, dealers have 37s marked up 30K currently. But who knows, sometimes they don't seem to really want to sell them. Most Raptor Rs are at or above 30K now, so I'm sure the ADM on 35s and 37s are much lower.

Depending on when you bought yours, 10K could've been a good deal. Today it might not be such a good deal. But it really doesn't matter today because it's yours, and you're happy with it. That's all that matters in the end.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slow up there bud. @Turning Blue is not a dealer. The man has no reason to lie about pricing. Besides, your ‘22 37PP looks very clean…see where I’m going with this…

blacktop

Reaction score
Curious, is the 37 pp higher, I'm concerned that it will not fit into my garage height wise. I have about 81" in height.