My Raptor was too much for the car wash to handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that is how it started. I went to wash my truck and the car wash turned me away saying that a Raptor had broken their cleat in their washer and they won't let them in anymore. So, I had a pack of Adams car wash and 11" mitt at home unopened and decided today was the day to try it out. I followed the directions and I was amazed with the results. The soap and mitt made washing an extremely dirty Large truck so easy! I didn't realize that having the right products made the job fun.
I am a complete noob at the whole car detailing thing, but I have been overly impressed with Adams products and their videos of how to use them. To thank them, I will be purchasing some more from them today. I didn't have any finishing spray or detailing spray for after the wash so I am going to order it today. I just wanted to say thank you to Adams for delivering on a great product! Truly impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, glad to hear you enjoyed the goods you used!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep, I ended up doing this, in a pinch because my Adam wash bucket and shampoo didn't arrive then
usugy9y3.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk