My Raptor order finally delivered to the dealer BUT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course my Raptor would be produced and delivered during the literally worst time to buy a vehicle! Would I like the truck? Of course! But... financing is the worst ever and I am on the fence about just letting it go. Decisions decisions?! :rolleyes:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the price is right you can always get refinanced, credit unions prob your best bet.
Used market was not friendly at the time i got mine, but got a substantially lower rate when i refinanced with my credit union

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree...if the price is right go ahead. I bought my 2023 at MSRP two weeks ago and got 4.49% for 60 months (the dealer matched what my credit union would do). I don't see rates going back to the way they were (they should have never been kept so low for so long) but there are still decent rates out there. Also helps to put a good down payment too.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Higher credit prices (interest rates) typically lead to lower commodity (item purchased) prices. Talk to the dealer about your concerns and see if you can save a couple of bucks.

OP
OP
BryBurger

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input everyone. Keep in mind I live in CA and MSRP is still like finding a needle in a hay stack. I got it down to $5k markup

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course my Raptor would be produced and delivered during the literally worst time to buy a vehicle! Would I like the truck? Of course! But... financing is the worst ever and I am on the fence about just letting it go. Decisions decisions?! :rolleyes:
I'd let it go. If we go into a recession, you'll be upside down. If anything goes wrong financially, you will be SOL. A Raptor is a luxury, not a necessity. Luxuries should be bought with FU money. But if you love rolling the dice, go for it. YOLO

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't buy it if it's going to be a financial burden for you...but you already know that.
^^This^^ With rising interest rates, which we all knew, when was the right time to buy one of these trucks? Make the right decision for you, your household, and your wallet.