My Raptor Got A Nosejob (ADD Stealth: Bojangles Edition) & LEDs Up The Mother...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep checking the site to see that new banner!!!!

It will be a little bit.... I've got to finish working on some new FRF logo designs and merch with BMart before I can get to updating that. Plus I still need to figure out which of these photos will work best for it, so I appreciate any and all suggestions. .....and I still owe you guys some night shots and measurements, haven't forgotten about you, just busy, but I will get them up soon!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being I own/operate electrical businesses.....these lights are sick and I love them!......can you post a night picture of just the amber LED light?
Imma be Looking into purchasing more lights with a bumper but I'm having a hard time deciding on a specific style bumper....eeeesshhh!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being I own/operate electrical businesses.....these lights are sick and I love them!......can you post a night picture of just the amber LED light?
Imma be Looking into purchasing more lights with a bumper but I'm having a hard time deciding on a specific style bumper....eeeesshhh!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

n2.jpg

10" E-series Amber Spot

n7.jpg

Dually D2 Driving Amber

n3.jpg

30" E- On Top, White, 20" E - on bottom white

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saweeeet! I don't know why I thought u guys just sold bumpers but I have yall on my list now as well!

THE "bigger" LED's is def. on my list!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited: