My Raptor Got A Nosejob (ADD Stealth: Bojangles Edition) & LEDs Up The Mother...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must add that I'm glad there's a few states separating us because if I saw your rig on the road, my jealousy factor would go through the roof!!!

Reaction score
Looks bitchin. Oh and the truck bumper combo looks good too!!! :drool:
Now that I think of it I may have some Vegas pics I could put up. hint hint Bo. Just kidding.
I'm happy you are stoked on it. By far one of the beefiest set-ups yet.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do make an awesome product. Your truck looks great man, bright enough for ya?

It's SO bright. I flicked 'em on last night on an empty road and got out of the cab to check 'em out, when I got back in the truck I had to wait a while before I could start driving because I was still blinded by all the light tracers.

Man Bo I am jealous. I need to order one of those the stealth front has been my favorite since i first saw it. Can you take a close up of what the front plate would look like.

When my custom plates come in I will snap some pics for you.

More pics of blonde inside with truck please.

That's my main squeeze. She gets even dirtier than the Raptor!! :naughty:

That finish will go real well with my fender flairs after i get them sprayed with line-x

Haha, sounds like your truck is gonna be my blue twin!! I'm planning on Line-Xing my fenders too.

Yo cago en la leche de tu puta madre. Which, I think, translated means "That's a really nice looking truck."

HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! :jester: your translation is just a little off there buddy!! :)

Oh ya.. Looking great!!! Love how mean it looks

It truly does look pissed off! Looks like the truck has two rows of bling-covered teeth growlin' atcha.

I must add that I'm glad there's a few states separating us because if I saw your rig on the road, my jealousy factor would go through the roof!!!

That's alright, just point the ass-end of your Beast at mine and I will be jealous too!

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks bitchin. Oh and the truck bumper combo looks good too!!! :drool:
Now that I think of it I may have some Vegas pics I could put up. hint hint Bo. Just kidding.
I'm happy you are stoked on it. By far one of the beefiest set-ups yet.

Thanks Brotha!! You guys did an amazing job. Getting together on all those phone calls and designing it was half the fun, we had some great laughs and our design was nailed to a T. I'm absolutely thrilled with the end result.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great BO! Any chance of some night shots of your individual and collective light combinations?

Yes Sir! I will try and get some night shots this weekend to add to this thread.

I won't be able to separate the D2s from the white bar though. I wanted to save some switches for future mods, so I wired the D2s and white bar on switch 1 and then the amber bar on switch 2. I will get you some shots of the light I'm throwing from switch 1, switch 2, both of the together, and a stock comparison unless you have any other requests.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be really cool BO.
One thing I have been wondering about, since seeing the beam shots of other vehicles, is how it might be to take the photo from standing in the bed of the truck in order to get a different perspective on beam pattern and coverage. Just a thought.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yo cago en la leche de tu puta madre. Which, I think, translated means "That's a really nice looking truck."

Ooops, my bad. Just realized I accidentally wrote 'I shit in your ***** mother's milk'. Need to brush up on my Spanish.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooops, my bad. Just realized I accidentally wrote 'I shit in your ***** mother's milk'. Need to brush up on my Spanish.

Yeah, I know! Once you learn the dirty stuff its all downhill from there. Spanish uses of vulgarity are SO much more fun than English. :D