My PROD date’s been pushed from 8/30, to 10/25, now 11/1…Wow!…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SR12

Reaction score
i'm in the same situation...ordered june 16, got a VIN in july and initial production week of august 7, has changed 4 times since then and now i'm on 11/1 build week. retail order. i'm not a patient person so this is all very annoying. this truck is replacing my sh**box daily driver, so i'm really looking forward to having a nice daily again...wife gets a 19' M5 and i've been stuck with a 2012 nissan versa hatchback while i've been waiting for the raptor...the thing doesn't even have adjustable vents haha but at least i don't have a car payment while i'm waiting.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm in the same situation...ordered june 16, got a VIN in july and initial production week of august 7, has changed 4 times since then and now i'm on 11/1 build week. retail order. i'm not a patient person so this is all very annoying. this truck is replacing my sh**box daily driver, so i'm really looking forward to having a nice daily again...wife gets a 19' M5 and i've been stuck with a 2012 nissan versa hatchback while i've been waiting for the raptor...the thing doesn't even have adjustable vents haha but at least i don't have a car payment while i'm waiting.
haha I feel you.. I'm daily driving a 2002 BMW M3 and I'm desperately waiting for the Raptor to start tearing apart the BMW for some urgent maintenance and track car mods.. Would be nice to still get scheduled with my june order.. :/

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha I feel you.. I'm daily driving a 2002 BMW M3 and I'm desperately waiting for the Raptor to start tearing apart the BMW for some urgent maintenance and track car mods.. Would be nice to still get scheduled with my june order.. :/
I'm a part of the 11/1 brotherhood!I hope you get scheduled soon.

OP
OP
360North

360North

Reaction score
^^^ Updated…initially bumped from 8/30 to 10/25, then 11/1…now back to 10/25, lol…I give up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happy to take a Nov/Dec delivery though!

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Updated…initially bumped from 8/30 to 10/25, then 11/1…now back to 10/25, lol…I give up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happy to take a Nov/Dec delivery though!
LOL are you checking with FP daily? I wouldn't be able to handle the constant changes

OP
OP
360North

360North

Reaction score
LOL are you checking with FP daily? I wouldn't be able to handle the constant changes
No…maybe once a week (Thu or Fri)…that was response they gave me the other week, that it had been moved to 10/25 from 11/1, and seemed to be holding at 10/25.

That said…checked again today, to see if 10/25 was still the case…and they tell me that it’s now back to 11/1…AGAIN!!!

So yeh…I give up! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ …doubt I’ll know what actual build week or date is until mid-Oct or later, at the earliest.

Considering, it had a Build “date” assigned of 8/30 before & they pulled the plug only 4 days beforehand, to delay it 2 months…who knows!?

I do have a VIN thankfully…but gotta wonder if that even means anything at this point, as we get closer to the end of 2021 production.

Again…if it’s an early Dec delivery…that’s the best to hope for, at this point.

Thamac15

Reaction score

Your truck was ordered 16 June and still hasn't been in production yet? Mine was ordered 8 July, production began 28 Sept, built 29 Sept, and now shows "shipped". I wonder why mine was built before yours when you ordered weeks before me.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your truck was ordered 16 June and still hasn't been in production yet? Mine was ordered 8 July, production began 28 Sept, built 29 Sept, and now shows "shipped". I wonder why mine was built before yours when you ordered weeks before me.
stock vs. retail. packages vs no package. chips vs no chips.. literally a 1000 reasons why

SR12

Reaction score
i've been wondering the same thing watching all these trucks get delivered. at this point i just hope it gets built. need it before christmas for a cross-country move. maybe bc it's a po-dunk dealer with only one allocation? it's an 801a amb 37. will probably never know, ford is the worst at keeping the customer informed. I still really want the truck but this buying experience has taken ALL of the joy out of it. i'm just going to be salty and annoyed when my 21' shows up (hopefully) a week or two before 2022. a new model year leftover...yay. to be totally honest if i didn't loathe dodge i'd have a trx already. or if i could get a proper diesel hilux i'd have that over either one of them.