My popular but awesome upgrades installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the Geiser and Deaver +3 setup and the ride is not much different than stock on pavement other than a little less body roll. I wonder if your UCAs have something to do with it due to the change in geometry.

thanks for chiming in, the uca just lets it move more freely i would guess, the stock was really soft but it went over speed bumps alot smoother than now, since the suspension is alot stiffer with the new spring, im guessing it wont allow as much wheel travel possibly with them being that stiff, but ihave yet to test it out on flexing. i was curious for those that went with the new fox coilovers and stiffened the spring to get the same lift amount, if their stiffness is similar or if it allows more smoother driving over bumps on the road or wheel travel. id guess it would be better but not sure if it would be a big difference. when i go over speed bump at faster speeds now the front slams the tire to the ground vary rapidly which is kinda expected with a longer and stiffer spring than before. i would never trade back to stock, but it did make me think if a new fox coilover would make a big difference on offroad or fast driving on bumpy roads compared to the current setup if its cranked to the same heights of lift.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @M3sparky for the tag!
Glad everything worked out and thank you very much for the order.
Your truck is starting to look awesome so congrats.

On the ICON UCA's. They are one of the only UCA's that can be fully adjusted while on the truck without having to remove it. We recommend to not install them out of the box but lay it down along side your stock UCA that you took off and adjust the CAMs on the ICON UCA to match, then install. That gives you a great starting point that you can adjust as needed from a close to stock settings. Adjustable UCA's are great when paired with a slot delete kit to lock the lowers in and do the adjustments from the UCA.

np and thanks for chiming in i did not know that. with the stiff spring up front i dont think it will ever go high enough to clear the fenders now so i dont mind it being a quarter inch wider , as its better for taking high speed corners with better control. but if i ever do now i know i can adjust it back and redo the alightment if needed. but outside the tire being out a little bit i dont think it would affect anything else other than possibly touching the fender if i had softer springs ?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

np and thanks for chiming in i did not know that. with the stiff spring up front i dont think it will ever go high enough to clear the fenders now so i dont mind it being a quarter inch wider , as its better for taking high speed corners with better control. but if i ever do now i know i can adjust it back and redo the alightment if needed. but outside the tire being out a little bit i dont think it would affect anything else other than possibly touching the fender if i had softer springs ?

I would not be concerned about 1/4". Having them out is a good thing.