My popular but awesome upgrades installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys first want to thanks @Rick@freedomotorsports for Deaver and uca deals and @customwheel4u for their knowledge and help with wheel /tire choices and again great prices!

The first mod was actually mpt tune which I'm super happy with Then goes the rest

I've bought the icon collars first then learned about geisers Givin 2.5 inch lift so I changed my mind and bought those, didn't even install perch collars just waited until my Deavers +3 came in and icon uca with delta joint. And finally got them installed last week Monday before I left to camp Wednesday, my initial reaction was holy crap it looks so freakin damn good compared to the stock low front stance I just love how it raised the front and made it more open the rear also looked higher but not by much since it was only getting one inch lift. The toyos with icon wheels also have been turning heads and gettin compliments. The icon uca made the wheel stick out a bit further so my bottom lower control arm alighment bolt is all the way moved out to have them aligned right but gives it a bit of a wider stance that looks good.. The biggest thing was how stiff the geiser springs are compared to stock, I was expecting stiffer but it took it to a few levels above my expectations lol..I actually disconnected my sway bar and have made sharp turns and swerving around an object on a highway blind turn loaded going to camp and it handled so much better than i would expect from the soft stock springs and has far less body roll it's still smooth but i feel like their a bit to stiff, and won't allow the wheel travel to go up as high as it usually would but I can be wrong on thst just my assumption. I'm sure Il get more used to it though.

The height where I park by my office is not a even parking lot with higher spots and pavement is on an incline, when I first saw it I thought the front was somehow higher than the rear until I measured every wheel and side from pavement to center of the fender flare and I was gettin about half an inch difference or little bit more lower in front than rear. I guess it looked higher here because of the uneven pavement and the hood bulging higher makes it also look like it's taller It looked Alot more level on the leveled alighment frame Though. Let me know your thoughts And if this is how it should be or if something is off lol.

20181101_002733.jpg 20181101_002455.jpg 20181101_001744.jpg 20181101_002346.jpg 20181101_002207.jpg

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much wider did the Icon's make it?

good question, i doubt it was measured i wasnt there for the install but he said it was at least a quarter of an inch or slightly above. it came preset like that so to have the alighment per spec they had to move the bottom all the way out to make it where it needs to be. i guess they can be adjusted on top on the uca to come out even further if needed.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have the Geiser and Deaver +3 setup and the ride is not much different than stock on pavement other than a little less body roll. I wonder if your UCAs have something to do with it due to the change in geometry.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks @M3sparky for the tag!
Glad everything worked out and thank you very much for the order.
Your truck is starting to look awesome so congrats.

On the ICON UCA's. They are one of the only UCA's that can be fully adjusted while on the truck without having to remove it. We recommend to not install them out of the box but lay it down along side your stock UCA that you took off and adjust the CAMs on the ICON UCA to match, then install. That gives you a great starting point that you can adjust as needed from a close to stock settings. Adjustable UCA's are great when paired with a slot delete kit to lock the lowers in and do the adjustments from the UCA.