My Order Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

duc1098

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ordered only a month ago, its probably not scheduled. So they are cheating you. Check your state laws, I know if CA it's not legal for dealer to keep your deposit even if the vehicle is built. Phone SVT and see if it's scheduled if not, let the dealer know and you will take them to court to get your deposit back.

Your jacking my thread!!! :) kidding...

He is right. If you didn't sign anything then the contract is not binding. If you charged it on your credit card I would contest the charge.

Another thing is that if they have ordered it and you do not take the delivery, the dealer gets dinged by Ford on future orders. I am not sure if that is true or not. But that is what the sales person explained to me. He did offer to return the money to me now before the order is scheduled.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Then sign the paperwork and be done with it.

yep. That is what I am thinking, but wanted to get some other opinions.