My One Year Review - 2019 Agate Black SCREW 801A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your address? I will be mailing you my consultants fee. Your welcome :)

Hey I'm only at 5,700 miles and 1 year and 3 days. That's still within the base warranty. So all consulting fees should be complementary!! By the way I think I'm going to look into that Costco Visa to get an additional 4% back for fuel purchases.

D

Deleted member 17706

Hey I'm only at 5,700 miles and 1 year and 3 days. That's still within the base warranty. So all consulting fees should be complementary!! By the way I think I'm going to look into that Costco Visa to get an additional 4% back for fuel purchases.

Lol since you are already a fellow Costco member, I can waive the fee for you this time. I would definitely check it out. I use my Costco Visa for everything as the benefits align nicely with how I spend my money: 4% on gas and 3% back on food and travel. Plus there are an array of other benefits that you get with it: any electronic and appliances purchased through Costco get an extra two years of warranty coverage for free; free insurance coverage for rental cars and travel for flight cancelations and delays. No annual fee too as you only have to pay for your Costco membership. In short, I get a nice check at the end of the year for all my purchases to buy more Raptor mods :)

D

Deleted member 17706

;)

Somebody works at Costco financial services.

Lol as you can tell, I do love me some Costco, but I work in medicine actually :) I just like to maximize savings and let my money work for me when purchasing food, gas, and travel. I don't pay a penny in interest as I pay everything off each month.

OP
OP
Gerald

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, that Ron Carter dealer decal will come right off pretty easy. That might actually have been my very first mod.

Yeah, I think I'm about ready to remove it. Ron Carter was actually the best dealership to work with in the greater Houston area. They were straightforward and didn't try to add a bounch of stuff after the deal. They gave me a really good deal and so I didn't mind keeping that badge on for the first year. But now, after a year, it's time to remove it.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the goal of getting a Raptor off nasty 87 octane has been achieved. This is a win.