My oct order 37 pkg at msrp is now getting a dealer markup so I'm out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sand dunes

Reaction score
37 pkg Blk with Blk interior decal and start stop delete Moonroof/tailgate spray in Bedliner Sticker $79,815. Truck is already built dealer wants me to pay market price which as of now is 10k over. I emailed ford vp of customer service for help but received no reply.I even suggested shipping to a dealer that sells with no mark up. I'm NOT advertising for this dealer. I would only order a Raptor @MSRP 7months later they lied by adding mark up. TOTAL ********! IF I didn't work for Ford Motor Company I would switch brands.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this and honestly worried the same will happen to me with my msrp Jan order.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of signed paperwork do you have at the time of the order? If you have signed paperwork with the price I'd be inclined to have an attorney review it. If nothing else I'd certainly leave a review anywhere you can find a place for it

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
37 pkg Blk with Blk interior decal and start stop delete Moonroof/tailgate spray in Bedliner Sticker $79,815. Truck is already built dealer wants me to pay market price which as of now is 10k over. I emailed ford vp of customer service for help but received no reply.I even suggested shipping to a dealer that sells with no mark up. I'm NOT advertising for this dealer. I would only order a Raptor @MSRP 7months later they lied by adding mark up. TOTAL ********! IF I didn't work for Ford Motor Company I would switch brands.
I know you don’t want to switch brands, but apparently brand loyalty doesn’t get you much. You can always order a TRX for at least $5,000 under sticker price.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a bunch of crap. but this is just a way to justify it but if you priced out one you would order right now based on your options the price is 5k higher. so if you wait it out and order another your going to pay at least 5k more at msrp. not including additional price changes. regardless its a bunch of crap. you ordered one it should be price protected.

In my case I said screw it and found a LF grey 21' available and paid over because the 22 I ordered was almost 4k higher with the price changes that happened. and I never knew when I would get it.

Dont help the situation but just food for though.

I would try to get them to come down to 5k over then at least its close to the price you'd pay if you ordered another.

Or like you said walk away especially if you don't need it. good luck

Last edited:

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just here to read the comments with laughter. Sorry brahs. It's pay to play time. Pony up or peace out.

You don't wanna pay $10k? Too bad for you msrp will be $90k with no material positive changes to the truck in a year or two anyway. I will wait for your thread when you get your future 37 package at msrp when msrp is $90k+ for the same truck you could have had today. It is what it is man.. go ask for $5k markup, but the dealer should be charging more. I can sell my truck with 4k miles on it for $105k today if I wanted to and someone will HAPPILY pay it. We gotta get over this mindset where MSRP is some brainwave fart that we can't get over. Or.. just don't buy nothing. No one cares, it won't change anything and it shouldn't. Let the market decide and correct on its own, you may have the last laugh later... but not before the rest of us enjoy our trucks in the meantime.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sand dunes

Reaction score
Just bought a 22 Mach-E GT performance edition loaded...Customer ordered and did not take it. Those are selling for 10k over. bought with a-plan and no mark-up. Its no Raptor...gas prices are going to continue to climb...all vehicle prices are going up....$7500 ev tax credit....Paid cash... So buy the Raptor for $79815 +$10000 mark-up =$89815 + 6 percent sales tax =$95203 I will buy it when it comes in not even drive it and sell it for $105,000. All buyers Let me know if your interested.