My new Velocity Blue (with pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gcode450

Reaction score
Great choice! And awesome color!

Welcome aboard...

Watch out for the mod bug! It is contagious on here. Unfortunately there is no immunization for it, although my wallet says otherwise....

OP
OP
Russ103

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and welcome to the Forum.
I pull a 26’ 5000# trailer and use my stock mirrors. You can turn them out and get a decent view. I looked and tried an aftermarket add on mirrors and hated them so I just got use to the stock ones.
I ordered my 19’ RR SCAB and didn’t get the graphics as I like the look better and wasn’t willing to pay over $2k for them and I see graphics on almost every Raptor I see. But Graphics are a personal preference, so if you like them get them.
Book your Raptor Assault as it is an absolute blast. These trucks are amazing. I went the end of October and I still have a smile on my face.
Cheers!!

Thanks. I’m getting used to the normal mirrors with BSM, I think I’ll stick with them.

Booked Raptor Assault in August. I’m from Utah so I get to visit family and do Raptor Assault. Can’t ask for more then that.