My New Favorite Jackstands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of Sunex 10 Ton High jack stands for $199 shipped. I am finally able to get the wheels to fully droop to do maintenance on the suspension. Previously I used some 6 ton HF jackstands with some wood under them (yikes!) and that still didn't work very well.

These jackstands worked amazing and I only had to set them at level 3 to get full droop in the rear. Just wanted to share since this made my day. Now, where the hell am I going to store these things? :)

1.jpg

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! More tools to buy. This will be an easy sell to the wife. Safety, Safety, Safety. I’ve been doing the wood thing as well. Don’t really like it, but hey.... mods just keep showing up.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Andyslog,
Look closely...the axle is being supported by the hydraulic jack under the differential...so no that is ride height...

OP
OP
bigrig

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that full droop?

Not full droop in the picture; But as you might be able to see, the stands can go up another 6 slots so getting it to full droop is no problem. It makes swapping out the springs and doing pretty much all suspension work much easier.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope you're not jacking that thing off the diff and that setup is just for the picture.