My journey to Raptor R ownership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found and purchased a 21' white 801a coming into a different local dealer. I put my name in for the R there as well. LOL.

The truck is finished according to FP but hasn't been released.

Last edited:

Raptor28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a buddy of mine owns a ford dealer that I bought my 2020 raptor from and I just asked him and this was his exact answer…..”Hey John , nothing on the R yet right now it’s more of speculation …there is notETA on release or anything”

rat196426

Reaction score
HOLD on to your money men...The( raptor r) is a done deal, with V8 and new body style as well.... Don't ask me how I know. Ford is waiting to fulfill orders that are outstanding right now /chip shortage, they don't want customers bailing on orders that are already in..

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLD on to your money men...The( raptor r) is a done deal, with V8 and new body style as well.... Don't ask me how I know. Ford is waiting to fulfill orders that are outstanding right now /chip shortage, they don't want customers bailing on orders that are already in..
Im guessing this has something to do with it. They're selling 37 trucks for 20-30k over when they aren't much different then the 35's. I could justify the MSRP difference for a 37 but with insane ADM added on its a complete joke. Once the R is out the 37 package trucks will be just as lame as the 35's

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im guessing this has something to do with it. They're selling 37 trucks for 20-30k over when they aren't much different then the 35's. I could justify the MSRP difference for a 37 but with insane ADM added on its a complete joke. Once the R is out the 37 package trucks will be just as lame as the 35's
I can't wait to pick off one of the lame from the back of the herd. I'll upgrade when I can do it for invoice. :)