My impressions about the pulley sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice metro, and MTF, you should talk to whipple about becoming their PR representative, you definitely are very helpful to those of us interested in the whipple supercharger for the raptor

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont do any PR i just share my experience with good quality product , i appriciate quality rilability and good customer service.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running the 3.35 with a full SW exhaust with Lightning exit and I think my experience with them can offer two points for the rest of you. JDM Engineering did my install and tune and it needs to be redynoed at this point, but they dynoned mine at 499 rwhp @ 300 miles on the odometer. The power is amazing always, but I still drive it pretty tame. I'm averaging about 14.4 MPG right now, but if I'm not in a hurry, I drop down to 50 mph. 47 mph is about as slow as you can go in sixth gear without shifting it manually and I get the best MPG at that speed; usually 18.5. Here are the two observations though: (keep in mind I never drove a stock Raptor and my ONLY experience is with this setup) unless you make modifications for wheel hop/axle wrap, which I haven't done yet, dropping your foot to WOT at lower speeds is going to give you hop/wrap no matter what. There's just too much damn power going to those rear wheels, so I suggest adding those modifications into your plan. Secondly, with the Lightning-style exit, it's F-ing loud, so if you have people that will complain about drone, don't get that exit. I don't mind the drone because I like my music loud, but even with it loud, you can slightly hear the drone. Plus, I like listening to the exhaust from time to time, so I'm probably the exception to the rule in how much I like my setup. Just warning those of you who have fussy family or sensitive ears.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run the stock exhaust manifolds with catback delete, no drone at all and it's right where I want it noise level wise, I don't have my whipple yet but I don't think I will be going to headers

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Direct from Whipple, try the 3.375
I wish I could remember how much each one cost, sorry
Can't' be much $40 or so.