My headlights retrofit build (round 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVO 85

Reaction score
What did you use to make the SVT stencil for the reflector? I like that idea and want to steal it in my retrofit. Thanks.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have read both of your headlight build threads and I didn't see where you mentioned how you sealed/reinstalled the lens.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a pair of these headlights and was going to go this route but instead of switchbacks I wanted the c clamp/bar amber and not white. So I didn't really mess with them other than paint the housing black from chrome. What would you recommend?

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a pair of these headlights and was going to go this route but instead of switchbacks I wanted the c clamp/bar amber and not white. So I didn't really mess with them other than paint the housing black from chrome. What would you recommend?

You can run these lights in amber constantly if wanted. Unless you want the RGB lights, but I don't think they are as bright as the switchbacks.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks. Will be ordering em with due time. Not sure if I should get new headlights or redo mine. Quick question, what did you use to mount the halo/strips? Don't think I read that.