My headlights retrofit build (round 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstennes

Reaction score
You may not be smiling if you knew how much they would run. :crazy:

Quality costs. Try me. I'm looking at sending my stock ones to Raptor Retrofit to have them upgraded, I've already bought two sets from him, what I want is that LED C Clamp on my next set.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quality costs. Try me. I'm looking at sending my stock ones to Raptor Retrofit to have them upgraded, I've already bought two sets from him, what I want is that LED C Clamp on my next set.

One of the reasons I went with these was because of the DRL on them. But the OEM projectors can do a nice looking C Clamp as well. If you are interested we could talk more in PM.

Keep in mind I have over $1200 invested in these in just parts, including the headlights. So a set similar to this would run well north of that.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick little update:
Been driving with these now for almost 2 months. Not a ton of night driving, but enough to appreciate the beauty of the light output from these headlights. What really makes these projectors great are how wide of a beam they project. Back road driving is awesome when you just light up the entire side of the road and well beyond that.
Below is a quick shot I took with my phone on a back road.
The photo cant quite do the lights justice, but gives you an idea of their intensity.

20160324_201014_zpscsgbdbi1.jpg

If I am ever to get some free time I will take some much better pictures with my DSLR and post them up.