My gen3 vs trx comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
That is incredible. It is a no brainer at 2.75%. Chase Bank is 7.25% according to my buddy that bought a car Tuesday with a credit score of 790. Most peo I know have less than 10k in their saving, so they continue in the rat race. (Or is it the rat wheel haha)
I was a bit shocked myself being around real estate and seeing what's going on with rates. There was a little back and forth when the dealer wanted to finance it, but that was the final rate for the full amount for a long ass time. I am a hawk on my credit score and it's as good as it's gonna get, if you know what I mean. United Heritage Credit Union.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will look for it thanks

i called Ken Grody here in SoCal , I e bought plumbing vans from them and a couple other local Orange County dealers
KG is the worst on ADM, because they have people paying it no problem. I have bought company vehicles from them for 20+ years, and they wouldn't budge 1 dollar on the 25K ADM, ended up sourcing one in KC for near sticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free