My Gen 3 with a new face lift / rims +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Your translation of your own words is interesting. You made it very clear that your opinion is if you don’t have nothing nice to say you shouldn’t say anything. Clear enough? Inferring ?

So you don’t mind someone having an opinion they just should keep their mouths shut so it doesn’t hurt someone’s feelings.
Sounds like communism to me.

I know I stated that I wasn't going to waste my time, but "Sounds like communism to me"

Communism? Really?
GTFOH!
Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, LOL!

Never stated if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. (Inferring)

Of course they can post their opinion even if it's mean spirited, it shows their true character.

Never said if they have a negative opinion that the should just keep their mouths shut so it doesn't hurt someone's feelings. (Inferring again which you do often. )

One can't state it's certainly not my taste, etc. instead of using words like hideous, etc. If it's your thing to be a ***** then have at it. It's your freedom of speech.

I'm finished even though I know you'll try and bait me into try to make you understand my position but I think we've hijacked the OP thread long enough.

Last edited:

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I stated that I wasn't going to waste my time, but "Sounds like communism to me"

Communism? Really?
GTFOH!
Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, LOL!

Never stated if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. (Inferring)

Of course they can post their opinion even if it's mean spirited, it shows their true character.

Never said if they have a negative opinion that the should just keep their mouths shut so it doesn't hurt someone's feelings. (Inferring again which you do often. )

One can't state it's certainly not my taste, etc. instead of using words like hideous, etc. If it's your thing to be a ***** then have at it. It's your freedom of speech.

I'm finished even though I know you'll try and bait me into try to make you understand my position but I think we've hijacked the OP thread long enough.
I had to put that dude on ignore. As it turned out he’s just a troll and doesn’t own a raptor. He is full of hate.

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I might be inferring this but basically everything you’ve said is a waste because people are going to do just that… “post their opinion”.

Thanks oh wise one for posting the obvious and for your grand contribution to this thread and forum.
YW!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe he’s new to modding and needs some guidance? If I had a booger hanging out my nose I’d hope someone would tell me instead of just letting me walk around because they wouldn’t want to hurt my feelings
That makes so much sense, if he had of posted a picture of a booger hanging out of his nose and said “hey guys do you think my booger is long and snotty enough?”.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of our fellow members get pretty nasty with there “constructive criticism” that you start wondering if it’s worth posting or reading the post of a guy that’s just saying hey I did this or that. Some might find it interesting, helpful or just entertaining. But when you start getting mean spirited and hurtful to another members hard work or hard earned money being spent to customize their Raptor that doesn’t help anyone!
OP truck looks good enjoy your Rap!

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did get some knowledge on the post of the members and I do agree on the red 37 that it needs to go so I’m removing it , I feel that it’s to much red on that side. I appreciate that you guys gave me that heads up thank you. Also the pictures are crap I have to get out of the sun , this weekend I’m getting into the shade and new pictures will make the difference.