My Ford Touch Sync Update Gen2-V3.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SYNC Update V3.7

Hi all, I just updated MySync to the latest version on my Raptor and everything went well. Apparently it gives map content for Australia as well so hopefully that means if I get and Australian map SD card, the built in navigation might just work! Even though I just installed a Garmin system to work through the normal display. :(

My question is though I noticed that on startup instead of the Raptor logo coming up on the screen I get the Ford logo. See photo.

Has anyone else noticed this and can it be changed back?

0befeddb945edbbe47dee2285f86af02.jpg

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all first off I would like to wish you guys and gals a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

Before everyone came over thought it was a great idea to update to the newest sync software, everything went downloaded and uploaded without any issues thank god! Only issue is the usual Raptor SVT that pops up when we turn our trucks on and off gets erased! it gets replaced by a white screen with a giant blue ford oval like the normal fords. Guess it's a normal sync update so us Raptor guys and gals lose it . If anyone knows how's to get the Raptor SVT back on start up and turning off please help a brother out!! :wtg:

EA5T-14D544-AC

ABOUT THE LATEST UPDATE

The new software update for SYNC® with MyFord Touch systems includes all the improvements from previous updates, plus additional benefits such as:

Navigation:

Map content for Europe and Australia/New Zealand regions

Mute button for SYNC Navigation prompts added to Navigation map screen

Estimated "Time of Arrival," instead of "Time to Destination" now shown on map screen

The installation of this update will take up to 30 minutes to complete.

Forgot to take a picture of the new screen so found this picture for the time being. Thanks to all in advanced!

90af0b2dc8d97e1aa3085404cf96b4c4.jpg

Last edited:

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get this update? I'm intrested in the european navigation.

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot get a log in because it asks for a mobile phone number. I live in belgium so it says the number is not valid. Any suggestions?

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That I don't have the slightest bit about. I'm sorry. If anyone else has an idea they could try. My advice if nothing else comes you could try the dealer last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I updated to this version as well with the same disappointing results. I'd love to get the "SVT Raptor" splash screen back.

Gen2v3713build14122updatepackageNARev4

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks! I have one it says.. I checked a few days ago and didn't so it must be new.. That eta thing always bugged me, I just figured it is what it is lol and do the math :/. Did you get to keep the "raptor" logo afterwards?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Just saw another thread where they lost the raptor screen.