My First Truck - Newbie 2018 Raptor in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've wanted a truck forever & finally found a deal I couldn't resist. A 2018, super low mile, Magnetic Gray, Fully loaded to the rim, (802A, Technology pkg, Twin panel moon roof, Carbon Fiber, Forged wheels, etc..) I noticed a few things that were add-on's that the selling dealership, (non-Ford) didn't realize and/or point out. Ford Performance/Borla exhaust, Fog light add-on, upgraded K&N air intake....

I won't lie... I don't know $HIT about all this, but wanted a bad-Ass truck that I'd be able to get the family out of dodge if we ever have a Zombie Apocalypse. Everything I've researched tell me this beast will go over zombie bodies with ease.

Anyway... Just wanted to say hello, show my respect to the truck pro's & Forum OG's & look forward to receiving the help that I'm sure I'll need on here. I've already received valuable information on a few Forscan mods I've already made.

Based on what I've been reading so far, I'm likely going to want to "tune" or "Dyno" the truck. Being that previous owner installed the exhaust/intake, I was wondering if he/she already had that done. I'm assuming there's no way for me tell, (especially since this is my first truck). If anyone knows of a good place to take it to in the Bucks County PA area, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

cnez

Reaction score
Welcome my friend!! Yes zombie bodies, small to medium sized animals, and the curbs in the center of roundabouts are no match for these bad boys. From what my research has told me at least.