My first post with whats probably two popular questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 801a is pretty much fully loaded. you cant add or remove items like you could for previous years. but you are right, fully loaded implies that every option available is on the vehicle.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice as follows:

Super Cab >> $39,333
SuperCrew >> $41,964
Bed Graphics >> $916
Hood Graphics >> $767
Lux Package >> $4059
Moonroof >> $848
Spray-In Bedliner >> $405
Front and Rear View Camera System >> $448
Blue Color Accent Package >> $640
Destination and Delivery >> $995
ADV >> $700 - $800 (Scab - Screw)
Fuel Charge >> $90-$130 (Scab - Screw)

Do the math above and you will have invoice pricing.

There are a few more options not listed but I am sure you don't want them even though you said load her up.

I want a silver crew cab with hood and bed graphics. Fully loaded minus the bed extender and tailgate step.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some dealers believe this is a special, hard to find truck and they price it accordingly. Others think it is a version of an F150. I suggest you find a dealer that thinks it is a version of an F150.

The frame bend is an issue for some. The gas mileage with the small gas tank is a negative too but it more than makes up for it when you start the engine.

Much to my suprise, the biggest problem I have had with the truck is that I like it more than I thought I would. I live in the snow belt and on a dirt road. I cant bring myself to drive it in the winter. It has been sitting in a heated garage next to my old '87 comanche for over a month now. I wish I kept my old tahoe for the salty weather.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Search and you shall find...one at a fair price...waiting=better price

I have found the sync and MFT as a major issue on a new Raptor...

Good luck...

OP
OP
M

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably should ask this question in another area, but has there been any issues with the silver paint? I know silver has been known to fade on other models.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT PAY MSRP. You can do better, alot better. You are relatively close to this dealership >> Kansas: Louisburg Ford - Louisburg, KS: $50 over invoice but you have to order one. You can not buy off the lot for $50 over invoice.

I second that. Call the dealer and ask for Jimmy Baker. I bought mine through him. $50 over dealer invoice.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyway, my first question is what are the most common problems that Raptor owners have experienced. And what has been done by ford to resolve them?

The biggest problem I have seen from almost all Raptor owners is the fact that it has a tendency to kill bank accounts. Ridiculous!

~BGM