Positive My experience with svc offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is LOOOOONG overdue so here it finally is. My experience with Jeff @ SVC OFFROAD has been nothing short of exemplary and an absolute please to work with such an innovative professional. Jeff's customer service is by far the best I have experienced out of all vendors I have worked with since I started modding my street bike, dirt bike, GTR, and now my Raptor. Not only is the customer service outstanding but the performance parts that SVC offers are well made and accent the trucks performance and appearance extremely well.

I chose SVC because a buddy of mine here in El Paso had their front bumper and I was immediately impressed with the appearance and the welds on the bumper. My buddy also told me that all of their stuff is made in the USA which is cool also. I contacted Jeff and let him know that I was new to modifying my raptor and that I would try to do it in stages as opposed to buying everything at once. He immediately offered sound advice and didn't use push me to purchase anything. He gave me his cell number and told me to text or call if I had any questions without me purchasing anything which I thought was very nice of him as I know he is a busy guy. Jeff made me feel like a friend more than a customer and thats what sold me on doing business with SVC.

So here's what I have purchased from SVC and installed...

SVC Baja Bumper
King 3.0 Shocks Front & Rear
SVC ABS w/ King 2.5 Bumpstops
Deaver +3 Springs
SCT Tuner w/ SVC Tune
Glassworks Unlimited 2in Flare 2in Rise Fenders

The following mods were purchased outside SVC as I was fortunate enough to meet some folks who were able to assist me with modding my truck initially...

KMC XD222 Enduro Beadlock Wheels (Trends Auto)
BFG KR2 Tires (Kibbetech)
Chase Rack (Spartan Fabrication & Welding in El Paso, TX)
Flowmaster Exhaust (Ernie's Muffler and Brake in El Paso, TX)

My friends Aaron, Beto, and Leo have been a huge help to me installing all the parts. I couldn't have done it without them or their tools LOL.

Below are some pics of the parts and the whole installation process. I would like to say that there isn't a single part that I purchased from SVC that didn't fit EXACTLY how they advertised it would. All welds and powder coat are top notch just look like a piece of art work.

Attachments

• IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3923.jpg
    IMG_3923.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3925.jpg
    IMG_3925.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4189.jpg
    IMG_4189.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4003.jpg
    IMG_4003.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4214.jpg
    IMG_4214.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 165
OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot I could only add 10 pics in each post. Here are some more.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpg
    IMG_4200.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4201.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4310.jpg
    IMG_4310.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4252.jpg
    IMG_4252.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4250.jpg
    IMG_4250.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4307.jpg
    IMG_4307.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4274.jpg
    IMG_4274.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4272.jpg
    IMG_4272.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4279.jpg
    IMG_4279.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 125
OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And a few more. I added a pic of this stuff that I borrowed from a buddy, its called Dekote. Once again Jeff hooked it up with an extra KMC wheel he had laying around to make a complete set of 6. It was powder coated gun metal grey. I used a few oz. of this stuff and it safely removed the powder coat so that I had a 6th matching wheel. Thanks again Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4301.jpg
    IMG_4301.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4299.jpg
    IMG_4299.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4199.jpg
    IMG_4199.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4195.jpg
    IMG_4195.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 107

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
James always a pleasure! Thank you for the kind words, I look forward to meeting up with you and Aaron next week.

-Jeff

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Review of each part:

SVC Baja Bumper: Excellent welds, clean look, outstanding fit, and great approach angle. Cutting the frame horns is not that big of a deal, I thought it would be but its actually pretty easy. All you need is a cutting wheel, some tape, and something to measure with.

King 3.0 Shocks: The truck feels so much more planted and you literally feel very little when hauling ass over some whoops or going down trails. I get nothing but compliments from passengers on how well it does on the street and off road. King really does make a hell of a shock as I am sure all of you know. You just don't have an appreciation for it until you get the chance to drive it. Not only is the performance awesome but they are beautiful! Jeff sent me some badass King key chains, decals, and SVC shirts, it is much appreciated!

Deaver +3: I took Jeff's advice and went with the +3 Deavers. I couldn't be happier with the stance and squat of the truck. I was skeptical at first before when I didn't have my rack or spares but man did it sit beautifully with the added weight. Jeff suggested I go with 17-19 threads showing on the Kings and he was spot on as it lifted the nose up just enough and gave me the perfect squat I wanted.

ABS Kit: First and foremost the ABS kit is gorgeous, SVC picked a great gunmetal grey color and it just looks awesome. The kit is adjustable and VERY easy to install. Welds are great as usual and its just a piece of art. If you are looking for a bump stop kit, this is it! No BS, just a great piece of engineering.

SCT Tuner w/ SVC Tune: SCT tuner is super easy to use and the tune, well it just just wakes the raptor the hell up. I wasn't sure how much it would improve the truck but DAMN! The shifting is sooooooo smooth, I rode in my buddy's raptor and his shifts are so violent when driving on the street. The SVC tune has given me a few more HP and overall just woken up the truck. This is a must have!!!!!

I would also like to thank my buddy Leo from Spartan Fabrication & Welding, he made that rack in a little less than two weeks it came out really well. The tubing is thicker than most chase racks and the welds are very well done. Thank you Leo for your friendship and ability to make one badass rack.

Justin from Kibbetech also helped me out tremendously with getting my hands on the BFG Baja KR2s, I definitely can't thank him enough for going out of his way to help a complete stranger. Thank you so much for hooking me up with BFG!!! The tires are AMAZING, they of course make noise but damn they look good and handle sooooooo well! 37in BFGs are definitely the way to go. If anyone needs a set don't hesitate to get a hold of SVC or myself and we can definitely hook you up with a set.

I hope this review will help new Raptor owners in making their decision on who to go with when it comes to modding their truck. This place is full of vendors who are all more than capable of helping you out but SVC goes WAAAAAAAAY beyond the average shop in my opinion with their quality parts and customer service.

Last but not least, thank you Jeanen (my wife) for putting up with my obsession to modify the Raptor, I love you!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Truck is looking good!

Thanks brother!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

James always a pleasure! Thank you for the kind words, I look forward to meeting up with you and Aaron next week.

-Jeff

No problem bud! Its the least I can do for all you have done to get my Raptor going in the right direction! Your professionalism sets the bar for the industry. Looking forward to early FEB.

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man where did you get the SVC OFFROAD large decal in your profile picture? Any chance you can help me get one? I also love SVC they’re awesome. I live across the country from them and can only speak highly of them.