My ears are hurting - B&O sound system goes crazy - *safety issue*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's software. It's the price you pay for all of those fancy features. I can't wait until it starts actually driving the car.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer and their response was "nothing we can do about it right now. Hopefully Ford comes out with a fix"
Fugghedabout Go Brandon. How bout Go Ford. UFB.

CantonDan

Reaction score
I have a 2022 F150 King Ranch with 3700 miles and
I went to leave Church yesterday, got the start button and the loudest noise started to come from all the speakers. It was deafening! Volume did nothing, turning the audio system did nothing. Hit the start stop button did nothing, opened the door after shutting down finally made it stop. But it would start back each time I started the truck. I drove straight to the dealer 15 minutes down the road. By the time I got there the cab smelled terrible from something electric. I left the truck running while I got a salesperson since service was closed. He said I've never heard anything like that and he couldn't help but to smell the electrical as well. They got me a loaner and are looking at it today. I would love to hear if anyone found out what this it. I'm afraid the truck will burst into flames driving down the road.

FightingTiger

Reaction score
This happened to me this morning. A few times at startup in previous weeks since bringing it home it would pop loudly but today it was most awful loud ear piercing sound from speakers. I pulled over turned off ,got out and still going for at least two minutes before stopping. After some research I found this thread and several others from another regular F150 forum.
Ford has got to know of this and hopefully working on a fix. Taking it to dealer this week and see what they say.